TouchMail is an email app developed for Windows 8 tablets and computers. The application was launched on April 17th, 2013 at the DEMO Mobile Conference in San Francisco.  TouchMail was developed by a Seattle based startup founded in 2012 by former Microsoft employees Matthew Carlson and Alex Frank.
It is a third-party Windows 8 program, an e-mail client designed for touch input. The emails in the client can be color-coded with zoom out features to view more messages. The application integrates work and social messaging using visual and touch capabilities of computing devices.
- It highlights visual signals about messages with in and out zoom.
- Push a message up to delete in one touch
- Categorize part of message
- Color-coded messages for contacts
- Searches with a couple of taps
- Filters options for people, dates and attributes
- Label messages by project, people or types of tasks
- Profile pictures and logos, flags and attachment icons for contacts
- Operating System: Windows 8
- Supported processors: x86, x64, ARM
- Supported Webmail services and protocols: Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail, AOL Mail, POP3 and IMAP.
- Languages: English (United States)